The Jøtul F 370 Concept was designed by the renowned Norwegian design company Hareide Design.
The stoves have innovative shapes and details with exciting diverse materials. Large side windows give a fantastic view of the flames. The Jøtul F 370 Concept has received a number of prestigious design awards such as the German ”red dot design award: best of the best”, the Norwegian “Award for Design Excellence” and the US Vesta Award.
- Approved for use with wood bio-fuels
- Three panel glass design provides an
elegant three-sided view of flames
- Furnature quality cast iron construction
- Standard stove gloves
- Skamol firebox liner
- Multi-directional (Top, Rear) flue exit capability
- Standard draw down flue adaptor
- Compact hearth protection
- Low clearances to combustibles
- Standard Ash Pan
- EPA approved
- Max heat output 35,000 BTU/hr.
- Heating capacity up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- AFUE-rated heater 73%
- Emissions 2.6 grams/hr
- Weight: 344 Lbs / 153mm
- Log length 12” / 300mm
- Minimum hearth protection
30”W x 36”D
- Stove gloves
- Stove top thermometer
Jøtul has a policy of constant improvement and upgrading. Products therefore may differ in specification, design, material or dimensions at any time without prior notice.