Stylish and sensible, the Montlake™ 230 fireplace insert from the Country Collection converts any fireplace to an efficient, clean-burning wood heater. Its elegant design features an expansive ceramic glass panel that offers unobstructed views of the fire and enhances the existing fireplace. Each EPA-certified insert comes equipped with Lennox’ innovative Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™), a cast iron heat exchanger system that maximizes heat output to quickly deliver warmth to your living space. And with features like the Montlake’s precise one-touch control and smoke-reducing air booster, reliability, efficiency, and technology come together to ensure lasting comfort for your home.
- Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- The tall opening provides an expansive view of the burning fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- Innovative Thermal Fin Technology™ (TFT) creates 32% more surface area than a standard design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- High-density firebrick retains heat, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Optional 150-CFM variable-speed blower quickly moves heat from the stove into your room.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Ease of Operation
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- Decorative door trim in standard Black, Brushed Nickel or Nickel allows customization to your style.
- Top warming surface with classic cast-iron or solid, heavy-gauge steel options allows for easy customization.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories were chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.