DutchWest Catalytic Wood Stove 2462 Extra Large
Click on the image to the left for a larger preview...
The Dutchwest Catalytic Wood Stove line features solid cast iron construction for quality you can see – and feel. With three different sizes, you can easily find the right stove for any room size. They’re fast starting, long burning, and remarkably efficient. Just what you would expect from Dutchwest.
- Traditional Federal styling
- Convection system for spreading the heat
- Three models - small, large, and extra large to suit any heating need
- Industry's lowest smoke emissions
- Convenient ash pan and side loading
- Glass panel with overfire airwash for clear fire viewing
- High efficiency - more heat from less wood
- Solid, durable cast iron construction
- Decorative polished nickel accents
- Raised griddle for stovetop cooking
- Optional Accessories:
- Dual speed convection fan
- Rear and bottom heat shield
- Fan thermostat
- Fan Rheostat
|Log Length (Max.)
|EPA Emissions Rating
|BTU/hr Range EPA Test Method
||10,500 to 27,700 BTU/hr
|Cast Iron Construction
|Heat Circulating Fan
||Optional 2 speed
|Flue Collar Size Oval
|Flue Collar Reversible
|Burn Time (Max.)
||2.9 cubic feet
|Heating Area (Max)
||2400 sq. ft.
|Rear clearances (with optional shields)
||18 in. to combustibles
|Mobile Home Kit
If you don't see it here on our website
that doesn't mean we don't have it or can't get it!
Call or email us and we will get you the answers.
We have been serving this area well over 20 years with High Quality Products and Services.
We offer a full line of products, parts, and accessories for many manufacturers not even listed here.
Call today and let our our knowledgeable staff help you with the features of these products!
Need custom work? We partner with local craftsmen to save you money while achieving Quality!