Defiant Wood-Burning Stove
Click on the image to the left for a larger preview...
Made in the USA to be one of the greenest stoves in America, the Defiant® is unlike any other wood stove on the market today. It adapts to your lifestyle, so you can choose to operate in catalytic or non-catalytic mode.
- NOW AVAILABLE
Transitional Door Model to Suit Any Space
- Cleaner lines, an unobstructed view of the fire and an updated look give this classic stove the style to fit any design or decor.
- FlexBurn® Combustion System
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! More flexibility with two ways to heat —Converts from catalytic to non-catalyticoperation in less than one minute!
- Eco-Friendly Design
- Made green — Our stoves are made from 100% recycled materials and production processes use renewable energy.
- High Efficiency Operation
- Save money while heating your home — More heat from less wood means savings of up to $300 or more during an average New England winter and up to $1,400 in fuel costs.**When used in catalytic mode over 5 years.
- Top Load Design
- Enjoy longer burn times — Fills to nearly 100% of its capacity so you don’t have to load as often.
- Easy Maintenance
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! Easy to clean and maintain — Easy access to the catalyst and combustion chamberwithout the use of any tools.
- Thermostatic Air Control
- VERMONT CASTINGS EXCLUSIVE! in Non-Catalytic Mode — Your stove won’t overwork and you’ll enjoy longer, more even burn temperatures in catalytic and (for the first time) in non-catalytic mode!
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Guaranteed to last — Vermont Castings boasts the most comprehensive warranty in the industry with a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all castings, combustion systems and door glass.
- Hand-Crafted Details
- The traditional beauty of hand-crafted cast iron
is our passion. We’re committed to delivering a beautiful product that you can proudly showcase in your home.
- Cast Iron
- Proudly handcrafted in the USA, all Vermont Castings cast iron hearth products are made from recycled and reclaimed metal using environmentally friendly sand molds.
If you don't see it here on our website
that doesn't mean we don't have it or can't get it!
Call or email us and we will get you the answers.
We have been serving this area well over 20 years with High Quality Products and Services.
We offer a full line of products, parts, and accessories for many manufacturers not even listed here.
Call today and let our our knowledgeable staff help you with the features of these products!
Need custom work? We partner with local craftsmen to save you money while achieving Quality!